Sunday 2 October 2011

My apologies...

Before I get back into posting recipes on a regular basis here, I just wanted to say that I'm terribly, terribly sorry for not having posted for so long.

Since that's obviously not going to suffice, I should explain what's been going: y'see, when I started this blog, I got into a sort of "pattern" (or habit, if you prefer) of posting regularly. Continuing to post regularly was therefore quite easy, since it merely required me to keep on doing what I was already doing. In August, some stressful changes happened at work that resulted in me working longer hours in worse conditions, and I stopped posting - and going back to (teh horror!) school has done nothing to lessen that sense of disorientation.

Put another way: if you're a pilot stearing a plane and you're already in the air, it's easy to keep going because you've already got momentum. But if you have to stop and land somewhere half-way, getting back up in the air can be annoying, because you're not really in the swing of things. That's basically what happened to me with this blog.

Anyway, expect to see 2 (sometimes 3) recipes posted here weekly from now on.

In the meantime, stay vegan (or go vegan, if you aren't already), and keep on fighting the good fight - non-violently, of course :)

Happy eating! And remember:


Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment